- 17:06 Ticket #1749 (Zend Guard Loader causes segfaults) closed by
- wontfix: Thanks for the patch, but my answer still stands for a couple of reasons: 1) It is happening in Kohana.php and we tend not to touch that code as it is another project found here (http://kohanaframework.org/) 2) We tend not to put custom checks for specific non standard extensions into our code such as your patch. What I would suggest you do is apply the patch locally.
- 13:20 Ticket #1749 (Zend Guard Loader causes segfaults) reopened by
- This problem can be solved with the patch you can find here: http://blog.teatime.com.tw/1/post/403. It seems the problem is in the Kohana framework for which the version packaged with Gallery 3 is pretty old (2.4), the problem is probably fixed in the current stable release (3.2.0 at this time).
- 01:32 Ticket #1746 (Select images to add watermarks.) closed by
- fixed: http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:emboss
- 01:22 Ticket #84 (Create module to apply keyboard shortcuts to navigation) closed by
- fixed: http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:arrow_nav & http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:kbd_nav
- 01:19 Ticket #749 (Photo 'hotspot' capability with user-enterable comments.) closed by
- 01:13 Ticket #463 (Discount views by certain users from view counter) closed by
- fixed: http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:stop_owner_counts
- 01:09 Ticket #415 (Improve downloading of images from Gallery) closed by
- fixed: 1. http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:downloadfullsize 2. http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:downloadalbum & http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:downloadarchive 3.
- 00:58 Ticket #449 (Add support for Tiny-MCE in editors) closed by
- fixed: http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:edit_tinymce
- 05:30 Ticket #1823 (g2_import should try not to drop "unsupported" file type) created by
g2_import would skip any unsupported file type, and a user may not notice it until the process is done after hours of waiting (or even later as the module does not return error upon skipping file as I remember).
I understand and agree the design decision that G3 by default does not support as many file formats as G2. However, having a complete G2 migration would be beneficial.
g2_import would still import unsupported file type for the sake of completeness. G3 can just present a link/placeholder for downloading originals in the album (no player, nothing but download originals).
I hope this would not breach the simplicity of G3, but more future-proof. Once there exist a new G3 module to support the unknown file types, those files would automagically be working again, saving the need for re-running g2_import (starting from stretch!).
A relevant discussion in the forum:
Thanks so much for all the great work!
- 17:48 Ticket #1822 (Copyright is out of date) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in bf2bb3e1ea26571229cf16d0790f75cc947d7293
- 17:48 Ticket #1822 (Copyright is out of date) created by
Update copyrights to 2012
- 12:08 Ticket #1821 (Cannot display big video because the whole file is loaded in memory before ...) created by
modules/gallery/controllers/file_proxy.php uses readfile which loads the whole file in memory then sends it over the HTTP connection. If you have a >1GB video, this will not do. Yes, you could change the PHP config to allow that, but that is not efficient at all.
In attachment, I've put a patch that fixes that.
- 12:31 Ticket #1820 (Communication beyond the Proxy) created by
I use a Proxy to access the Internet. There is no way to access the Internet outside the Proxy. To do such as updating the language in the Gallery is required to access the Internet, because there are no settings to use the Proxy, can not be accessed.
- 04:02 Ticket #1818 (All cache rows should have a tag of some kind) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 065dd32f3168edc06ca235301c728ede8db849e6
- 04:02 Ticket #1819 (Don't support display contexts for robots) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in cdbd9b5a9dbaba0cd9e2a1204f5cc2a28b994737
- 03:56 Ticket #1819 (Don't support display contexts for robots) created by
Display contexts take up room in the cache table, and we really don't want robots to have the display context experience.
- 03:46 Ticket #1818 (All cache rows should have a tag of some kind) created by
So that we can identify what's what in the cache via mysql commands, eg:
mysql> select distinct(tags) as d, count(*) as c from caches group by d; +-----------------------+-------+ | d | c | +-----------------------+-------+ | | 69689 | | <css> | 18 | | <css>,<gzip> | 18 | | <script> | 29 | | <script>,<gzip> | 29 | | <task>,<log>,<import> | 3 | | <translation> | 1 | | <vars> | 1 | +-----------------------+-------+
Note that right now in this gallery, the bulk of the cache entries are uncategorized, which makes it hard to tell what's what!