- 17:46 Ticket #1129 (Replace broken image thumbs with "Broken Image" thumb) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1755
- 17:28 Ticket #1755 (Gracefully handle rule failures with a broken image icon) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 8aa2f1fb84c4e94fe1ffa172992d43c1125f1090
- 17:26 Ticket #1755 (Gracefully handle rule failures with a broken image icon) created by
This will be especially useful as third-party modules start supporting a larger variety of image types, and as errors creep into their image processing. This pull request is a subset of pull request #51, and this change only affects error handling. It was split off at Bharat's request.
- 04:44 Ticket #1754 (php 5.3 breaks Gallery3, & core dump files - Solved Zend Loader?) created by
On 1 June my webhost (Rochen) stopped supporting php 5.2. On the same date my Gallery3 which had been working fine for months after an upgrade from Gallery2 stopped working with a 500 Internal Server Error. Recently I noticed that my sites' storage space was disappearing rapidly. Today I discovered that there were over 100 core.nnnn memory dump files that had been occurring since 1 June also.
I have had to remove my Gallery menu item to prevent users from getting the error message, but I continue to get the core files. Rochen has looked at the core dumps and feels that the Gallery scripts are the problem. I have also entered this in the forum earlier today with no luck, and searched for similar problems.
I am running under Joomla at Rochen host, I can get you version numbers if necessary. I have installed Gallery3 v3.02 no improvement.
Thank you for your help, I am otherwise a very happy user, I would like to get this fixed ASAP.
- 21:49 Ticket #1751 (Empty Users/Groups admin page with the Browny Wind theme) closed by
- fixed: Fixed and awaiting pull: https://github.com/gallery/gallery3-contrib/pull/74
- 21:44 Ticket #1751 (Empty Users/Groups admin page with the Browny Wind theme) reopened by
- 19:51 Ticket #1753 (Tamil Language not available) created by
- 18:52 Ticket #1752 (RSS feed improvments) created by
for a patch. There is inconsistencies in the UI of the RSS feeds.
- 19:22 Ticket #1751 (Empty Users/Groups admin page with the Browny Wind theme) closed by
- wontfix: Does it happen if you are using the supplied Wind theme? If not then you should contact the maintainer/creator of the Browny Wind theme for resolution. Basically, Browny Wind is not a part of the core product and is maintained by the theme creator. If it still doesn't work under the Wind theme, then please reopen the ticket.
- 12:48 Ticket #1751 (Empty Users/Groups admin page with the Browny Wind theme) created by
With the Browny Wind admin theme the Users/Groups admin page is empty, consisting only of main menu and "powered by ..." message.
2011-06-20 15:14:12 +03:00 --- error: The requested views, paginator.html, could not be found
OS: Windows NT 6.1
- 23:07 Ticket #1749 (Zend Guard Loader causes segfaults) closed by
- wontfix: Add why is this our problem... Sounds like the problem is further up the line if you are talking segment faults.
- 15:14 Ticket #1750 (Server Add - Select All) created by
Would it be possible to add a select all function to the server add module?
When updating an existing gallery with new files it takes a long time to select each one.
- 03:36 Ticket #811 (Video thumbs are no different than photo thumbs) closed by
- fixed: http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery3:Modules:movie_overlay
- 19:22 Ticket #1749 (Zend Guard Loader causes segfaults) created by
After installing Gallery3 on a server with the Zend Guard Loader extension, Gallery3 fails to load past a blank screen. Following GDB logs shows a Segmentation fault in regards to Zend.
Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
#0 0x000000000073eb18 in zend_inline_hash_func (ht=0x6568745f657469a3, arKey=0x518e7c5 "", nKeyLength=14)
274 hash = ((hash << 5) + hash) + *arKey++
This message received on:
PHP 5.3.6 -- Zend Engine v2.3.0
ionCube PHP Loader v4.0.8
Zend Guard Loader v3.3
- 15:43 Ticket #1748 (improved UI or wording for ServerAdd module) created by
Users report that it is not intuitive that the user can choose sub-folders.
Perhaps some 'plus' or 'arrow' icon next to the folder icon or some text signifying that the user can choose sub-items.
- 13:19 Ticket #1747 (Hovering over image breaks layout in IE 8 using default Wind theme) created by
When using Internet Explorer 8, if I hover over a few images or albums, the layout jumps around.
I have the Thumbnail size set to 130 pixels if that helps you test.
Please see screenshot for clarity.
- 00:31 Ticket #1746 (Select images to add watermarks.) created by
When currently watermarks are added, these are also added to thumbnails. With some watermarks this makes the thumbnails almost invisible. I would like to have an option to have watermarks added to the images and or thumbnails.
In the previous version of Gallery you could select what should be watermarked.
- 00:16 Ticket #1745 (Use the strict form of mb_detect_encoding for best results) closed by
- 00:15 Ticket #1745 (Use the strict form of mb_detect_encoding for best results) created by
- 00:00 Ticket #1744 (Update ctime/mtime of imported items from g2 importer) created by
A nice enhancement to the g2 importer module would be for it to automatically adjust each g3 album file's mtime/ctime to match that of the g2 source files.
- 14:23 Changeset  by
Fix for keyboard controls in Chrome
- 03:24 Ticket #1743 (Admin Dashboard - Dashboard Content block incorrectly removed) created by
If I close blocks in the centre of the Admin dashboard by clicking on the "X" in the block top right corner, more often than not the "Dashboard Content" block is removed instead of or as well as the block I was trying to close. With this gone, there's no easy way to get blocks back. You need to use Advanced Settings and you need to know what should go in there. This should not happen, and there should be an option for a reset to default.