- 23:53 Ticket #1640 (Overeager unescaping in Ajax response handler leads to malformed HTML) closed by
- fixed: merged into 3.0.x
- 23:53 Ticket #1624 (Use of undefined constant AUTO_CHECK_INTERVAL) closed by
- fixed: Merged into 3.0.x
- 23:46 Ticket #1646 (Graphics operations should know what item they're working on) closed by
- fixed: master: c2a1ea64eda2bf3e22ecaf4df4714c091bc5d7c4 Tweak to include parent_id in resize call, for 68edb2454dcd2044a82d8e8f8a1b96330e6d3b8c Added 'item' to parameters passed to graphics ca47b887f5bb8ad311c4ab7e4c71aace37ba88e9 Added extra arg to gallery_graphics calls and c38d4695a01c939840357d7f59aa836169571048 Add missing phpDoc for the extra Item_Model
- 23:45 Ticket #1646 (Graphics operations should know what item they're working on) created by
This would give graphics toolkits the flexibility to do different things for different items.
- 22:56 Ticket #1645 (Add support for apple-touch-icon similar to favicon) created by
Please add support for apple-touch-icon similar to favicon
- 17:25 Ticket #1644 (Division by zero error in MODPATH/gallery/controllers/albums.php) created by
If $page_size is set to 0 Division by zero would occur in MODPATH/gallery/controllers/albums.php
I would say, if 0 is set, allow showing all alements in album
- 13:58 Ticket #1643 (RESTful API broken in Nginx versions less than 0.8.32) created by
Due to a bug in the Nginx web server prior to version 0.8.32, it's impossible to add photos or movies to Gallery3 using the RESTful API.
The bug means that the REST client receives 302 redirect (with no content), instead of a 201 response with the URL of the uploaded photo/video.
This is significant for Ubuntu Lucid (LTS) users who have the default Ubuntu nginx package installed.
Please find attached a patch which works around the issue for older Nginx versions.
- 19:08 Ticket #1642 (IE9: Sidebar drag-and-drop functionality does not work in admin section) created by
In IE9 sidebar drag-and-drop functionality does not work in admin section
- 17:10 Ticket #1641 (Gift Baskets) closed by
- 21:05 Ticket #1641 (Gift Baskets) created by
Gift Baskets - How To Write A Gift Basket Business Plan
One of the most popular business nowadays is the gift baskets where in the number of gift basket like the fruit basket is now increasingly popular all around the world. You can make a gift this could be great if you give a gift basket for someone especial in your life to show your love and care to them. This article will give you some tips on how to write a gift basket business plan.
You have to consult first a business plan book where in there are many types of book that you can choose from that will help you in writing your gift baskets . In writing a giftbaskets business plan you can use the program that offer templates for gift basket businesses with the use of the new technology nowadays you can use a software that is available online. Where in you can get more idea on how to write a Gift Baskets business plan.
- 06:51 Ticket #1640 (Overeager unescaping in Ajax response handler leads to malformed HTML) created by
Unescape code introduced in https://github.com/gallery/gallery3/commit/bb35aefffbc287efc9823abd4b0e451b86c37378 in an attempt to fix #797 results in overeager unescaping.
It's unclear that the change even fixes #797.
- 18:13 Ticket #1639 (Synchronize use of "Submit" and "Cancel" links in dialogs) created by
Is it possible to make all buttons in dialogs to be buttons or links and not both for consistency of styling (get away from Submit button)
dialogs do use JS anyway, so submission could be handled the same way
Change could be done to make "Submit" as link similar to "Cancel" we have today.
For presentation consistency with existing Wind theme, "Submit" can be styled the same way you style submit button today. it will
give "highlight" effect.
The problem today is that for different browsers one has to style button and link differently (padding, borders, text, etc) if a desire is to have both Submit and Cancel look like buttons
It is not apparent in Wind theme as you only specially style button and not a "cancel" link
- 17:36 Ticket #1638 (Flash uploader does not show error even though upload failed due to ...) created by
An error should be shown if the upload exceeds upload_max_filesize or post_max_size.
Also, I suggest that the flash uploader should only say '1 photo uploaded' if that file has actually been successfully copied to /var/uploads/.
- 20:37 Ticket #1637 (Improve timezone detection code) created by
- 07:39 Ticket #1636 (Photos filtered by tag not shown when tag has an apostrophe) created by
Tags with an apostrophe can be assigned, and in the database appears correctly, but when you select it in order to show tagged photos, the tag is not shown in title and no photo appears.
- 21:45 Ticket #1635 (Competitive import tools) created by
G3 may have a lot that users desire, but if the move is not easy then they'll have to weigh the pain of the move (unknown - remember most people are risk averse) against the benefits of the brand spanking new gallery...and such comparison itself is a pain...
So like the G2 to G3 converter, there should be an import tool that helps people move from competing products:
One key element of these import tools should be that after importing, they should offer to 301 redirect album and photo pages of the old gallery to the new one.
Come to think of it, G2 to G3 importer should do that too...I know, I know, you do provide the .htaccess code to copy paste...but if there's an easy way to make it even simpler, i.e. click a button and its done, then that won't go unappreciated...
- 16:03 Ticket #1634 (Update Flowplayer for iPad / iPhone support) created by
In reference to http://gallery.menalto.com/node/99898 and bharat's comment "If somebody can prototype [a movie player] in a non Flash context I'll be happy to work with you to get it production ready and ship it."
Flowplayer 3.2.3 adds iPhone / iPad support (Gallery 3.0.1 is using Flowplayer 3.1.5). Explanations on the way to make iPhone / iPad support happen are at http://flowplayer.org/3.2/3/
- 22:10 Ticket #1633 (Order of combined CSS / JS is in the wrong order in 3.0.1) created by
- 06:52 Ticket #1632 (Titan Poker - How To Get Multiple Titan Poker Sessions) closed by
- 08:29 Ticket #1632 (Titan Poker - How To Get Multiple Titan Poker Sessions) created by
Many of of us does not know that there Titan Poker players who plays multiple session at a time. This technique that provides definite benefits is called mulit-tabling. Multi tabling will help you increase poker players hourly win rate. And you can also obtain titan poker points faster with this. And if you are interested to know how to use multi tabling, just refer to the paragraph below for the instructions.
In order for you to use Titan Poker multi tabling, you must have internet connection and titan poker client. Then sign to the titan poker account and look for the lobby where you want to play the game. Repeat Step 1 to play multiple sessions because full Tilt allows you to play a maximum of 16 games at once. Lastly, organize all your open sessions and then click the layout button if you have opened few tabs.
- 11:41 Ticket #1631 (.html suffix renders certain admin pages unreadable) created by
If I enable the .html suffix option in config.php then menu item for the admin dashboard doesn't work - I get a 404. I either have to take the .html off manually the url or disable the option. This also occurred in 3.0
Moreover in 3.0.1 this problem also occurs for other admin menu items, but not on all installations. See http://gallery.menalto.com/node/100664 and http://gallery.menalto.com/gallery_3.0.1_feedback#comment-368127
- 14:34 Ticket #1630 (Tarot Reading - How To Tarot Read With Heart Suited Cards) closed by
- invalid: Spam on trac? .sigh
- 18:33 Ticket #1630 (Tarot Reading - How To Tarot Read With Heart Suited Cards) created by
Many of us are wondering if would it be possible to do some Tarot Readings while just using a regular deck of playing cards. The answer is yes. It is still possible to use a regular deck of playing cards if you do not have any Tarot cards. So how is it to have tarot readings while just using a regular deck of playing cards?
Each number and each character of a regular Tarot Reading cards has some meanings being assigned to it. The number two card means success and friendship, while three means there is a need for caution. The number four card means changes, while five means jealousy and indecision. Card number six means generosity, and seven means someone being unreliable. Number eight means invitations and partings, while nine means desires are coming true. The ten cards means good fortune, and Jack means a good friend. Queen means trustworthy, while the King means affectionate and generous. And lastly, the Ace card means love and friendship.
- 00:24 Ticket #1629 (Dashboard widgets go wonky after moving) created by
If you move any of the admin dashboard widgets the "Photo stream" replaces the "Dashboard content" block making it difficult to change/fix things without editing the Advanced settings.
See the newer comments (starting on 2011-02-08) in this thread: