|Version 61 (modified by ontko, 22 months ago)|
This wiki is for users of fontforge to share information and contribute to the official fontforge documentation and code.
The main fontforge website, including the official manual, is at http://fontforge.sf.net/.
If you wish to contribute, you must register a SourceForge account and then email the fontforge team the username. Sadly there does not appear to be an automated way of doing that. By editing these pages, you grant the fontforge team the right to distribute your content under the fontforge license.
There are 4 main areas of this wiki at the moment:
- Extra documentation supplied by users, including step-by-step tutorials and translations
- Automation Scripts in Python and FontForge's own scripting language
- User Interface Themes created with .XDefaults files
- Menu Icons for further theming the user interface
- Funny Quotes
- Essay Help
- Turkey Property
- web design dubai
- Data Recovery Company Reviews
- Pitney Bowes Cartridge
- dental implants
- divorce attorney
- funny jokes
- SEO Chicago
- Shona Wongus
- rent villas
- Memphis Carpet Cleaning
- Morris Ontko