Configuring EMM-r for XBMC
- Quick Start Guide for XBMC users
- Movie scrapers and settings
- TV Show scrapers and settings
- Folder/file structure
- Installing/Configuring Rogue's scraper for movies
Compiling EMM-r from latest source
- Download the latest source code using TortoiseSVN
- Configuring and Compiling using Visual Studio 2010
- Folder structure and batch file configuration
- Using/Debugging the latest version of EMM-r
Frequently Asked Questions
- I get 'SQLite error no such table' error when I start emm-r for the first time
- Crash on start with 'The type initializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception.' error
- I cannot get extra genres to show up, OR they are colored red
- Ember doesn't scan my movies. When I push the 'Update Library' button nothing happens.
- Create a page with your question and answer here
Welcome to Trac 0.11.2.1
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
All aspects of Trac have been designed with the single goal to help developers write great software while staying out of the way and imposing as little as possible on a team's established process and culture.
As all Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
The Trac Team
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.