You can get the very latest code from the SVN repository at
Source releases and matching binary releases are posted to the sf.net download area, as well as the nightly build site.
To build CoRD, you'll need Xcode 3.1 or later, with the Mac OS X 10.5 SDK installed.
Patches are welcome - if you'd like to contribute code back to CoRD, create a new ticket and add it as an attachment. Please don't paste the Diff into the comments box! Thanks in advance!
Note: In order to access a Subversion repository, you must install a special piece of software called a Subversion client. Subversion clients are available for most any operating system. Information about Subversion client software may be found in our document titled Recommended User Software Configuration.
CoRD can be checked out through SVN with the following instruction set:
svn co https://cord.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cord/trunk
More details can be found here.
CoRD's repository can be added into Xcode for easy management, even if you're not a CoRD Developer and just like building from source.
- Open Xcode and open its Preferences
- Navigate to the SCM preference view, it should be the 2nd to last.
- Add a new repository by clicking the + sign below the Repositories box
- Give the following Parameters:
- Name: CoRD
- URL: https://cord.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cord/trunk
- Everything else that's needed should populate automatically based off of the URL.
- Click Apply, then OK (Prefs Window will close)
- Click on SCM in the Menu Bar, then click Repositories
- Select CoRD on the left, it should offer a preview of the files (should only be 3, the CoRD Project File and the Source and Resources folders)
- Be sure the CoRD item in the far left is selected, and that none of the 3 files visible are selected, you may have to cmd-click on any selected files to de-select them.
- not doing this will cause it to only check out the selected file or folder, instead of the entire project
- Click the Checkout button.
- Navigate and select where you want to store your working copy of CoRD
- Click the Checkout button