- 17:42 Ticket #216 (support for W2008 TS Gateway) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of #28.
- 17:39 Ticket #198 (Add 'organizing' metaphor and allow for 'minimal information' in server ...) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to blakeburdeen: > USER STORY 1 > I had not realized …
- 17:30 Ticket #45 (copy/paste from Windows Server 2008 Enterprise x64 to Mac X Leopard ...) closed by
- worksforme: Closing for lack of feedback, and lack of other reports... I haven't had …
- 17:28 Ticket #216 (support for W2008 TS Gateway) created by
As the MS RDP client for the MAC does not support TS Gateway functionality, I was hoping that CORD did. Tested CORD, speed and look&feel are great but no TS Gateway support either.
Can you consider adding TS Gateway support for a future release ?
- 12:33 Milestone CoRD 0.5.4 completed
- == Fixes == * Main window hotkey now correctly set to Cmd-Alt-1 * Main …
- 02:13 Changeset  by
fix 0.5.4 tag's info.plist
- 02:08 Changeset  by
tag for 0.5.4
- 21:22 Changeset  by
Long over due, but updating copyrights on all source code for Dorian and I.
- 03:59 Ticket #206 (Wrong date and timezone on windows 2008 R2 RDS) closed by
- fixed: I have a few reports of this being fixed. Marking it closed.
- 19:34 Ticket #215 (Cord Application Window moves when opening new server connection on 2nd ...) created by
When CoRD is on monitor 2 and you open a new connection to a server the whole application shifts about the width of the "Server drawer" (or slightly more) to the right. When on monitor 1, it does not exhibit this issue. I have replicated this on 2 different machines. It happens wether the drawer is open or not.
Using Snow Leopard 10.6.2 with CoRD_0.5.3-nightly_r598_2010-03-25.zip
- 13:28 Changeset  by
Fixing a potential crash in CRDKeyboard when an improperly formatted keymap identifier is used.
- 01:54 Changeset  by
Adding a bunch of CRDLogging (info and debug level mostly) into CRDKeyboard. Left some stuff for the DEBUG_KEYBOARD macro just so it doesn't get too crazy. There is probably areas that still merit logging there.
- 01:44 Changeset  by
Attempting to fix the reshape crash we see (24 reports this week, 133 total). Doesn't really fix the root problem of why its crashing when you call [controller status] (is the controller not getting set, is it getting released too soon, etc?) but it does at least check now that controller exists, and responds to the status method...
- 20:22 Ticket #214 (cursor "ghosting" when using office 2007) created by
After upgrading windows XP's office to version 2007, there now appear to be ghosting of the cursor when editing documents. For example when typing an email or composing a work document whenever arrow keys are used to navigate between characters the cursor moves but the previous "reflection" remains.
Attaching an example of what happens when left arrow key is used to navigate (from right to left) in the email composition screen.
P.S. this does not happen when using Microsoft's client, unix clients or TSclientX (they have other issues unrelated to this)
- 13:54 Ticket #207 (Use System-wide Proxy no longer functioning in 0.5.3) closed by
- fixed: 0.5.3 broke a lot of stuff. There was some cruft code that got left …
- 01:55 Ticket #44 (Windows size and Resize after delete) closed by
- fixed: 1) is partially fixed; a more permanent solution will come when we …
- 01:26 Ticket #40 (QuickLook Item for .RDP files) closed by
- fixed: Ok, the QL plugin lives in its own project, has a spot in the repository, …
- 23:57 Ticket #213 (Automatic login) closed by
- duplicate: Thanks for the report, and we think its great that you prefer CoRD. This …
- 23:51 Ticket #213 (Automatic login) created by
Hi - I have both MS Remote Desktop and Cord installed - but I very much prefer Cord for its slick interface and faster performance.
Now only one thing is keeping me from moving 100% to Cord: Automatic login does not seem to work.
I have set username and password in server-preset in the drawer but the host computer still present the login-screen when I connect..?
It works fine via MS Remote Desktop.
(The host computer is running MS Small Business Server)
- 16:07 Changeset  by
Adding a small fade in effect when switching to Windowed mode.
- 15:39 Changeset  by
Making the autosize a little snappier...
- 00:23 Ticket #212 (Rewrite and unify autoresize and view changing code) created by
Going hand in hand with Adding Groups and removing CRDTabView, autosizeUnifiedWindowWithAnimation should die and be merged with code from all over to unify handling how to switch from session to session.
It should be architected in such a way that will make it easier to apply CoreAnimation to both the content swap and the resize.
This should also help with the overall goal of going to tabbed windows with a floating server list.
- 00:17 Ticket #211 (Eliminate CRDTabView) created by
There’s not a while lot of functionality inside of CRDTabView that won’t be better handled and served by containing the views themselves inside the server objects and using that/those existing arrays. Could even help to simplify a few things, especially in the 0.6 model with Groups.
- 23:51 Changeset  by
Switching between Preference Panes now uses CoreAnimation? (again, and correctly this time), and has at least somewhat clearer code.
If we get around to integrating CA into the main views, its going to be fantastic.
Oh, and try holding shift while switching between panes :)
- 22:32 Changeset  by
Copy and paste error from before; was logging the size and origin of the contentView of the unifiedWindow instead of the Window itself. Fixed!
- 17:55 Changeset  by
Don't Autosize windows when deleting a server (and no server is currently connected)
- 17:50 Changeset  by
Small project file tweak i forgot to commit earlier...
- 17:31 Changeset  by
Attempting a fix at sizing the main window...
- 15:42 Changeset  by
Fixing several compiler warnings that have been bugging the hell out of me...
- 15:07 Changeset  by
Adding Quicklook item into build.
Renamed and shifted custom build phases around to make it more intuitive.
- 11:49 Ticket #191 (Saved Passwords do not work on Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Servers) closed by
- acceptedPatch: Patched in r586. Please test. Nightly will be available after 1am EST …
- 11:47 Changeset  by
Trying to fix several bugs...timezone, autologin, etc.
- 03:43 Ticket #210 (crash) created by
Seems to happen mostly following an applicationWillTerminate delegate call, but crash reports say that it has happened at other times as well. Hundreds of crash reports available on CrashPool?. Attempted fix in r584.
- 03:40 Ticket #190 (Add command key for CoRD main window) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed. By default Window->CoRD will now …
- 03:31 Changeset  by
Fixes Window->CoRD menu item key equiv. It is now properly set to be Cmd-Alt-1. Seems a janky way to do it, but it works, and I can't find any other "Official" way.