- 17:52 Ticket #174 (Update failed) closed by
- wontfix: Going forward as of 0.5, we're not supporting PPC machines. They mostly …
- 17:08 Ticket #176 (Compression enable/desable) created by
Is it possible make switch for turn on/off rdp compression? Please. Like in rdesktop switch -z.
- 17:01 Ticket #175 (Numlock on) created by
Is it possible turn default numlock on? On rdesktop is default on. Thanks
- 16:55 Ticket #174 (Update failed) created by
On PPC machines is some autoupdate initialize problem.
Text from console:
2010-01-02 17:54:06.437 CoRD[662:10b] Unknown class SUUpdater' in nib file, using NSObject' instead.
2010-01-02 17:54:06.480 CoRD[662:10b] Could not connect the action checkForUpdates: to target of class NSObject
- 01:54 Ticket #167 (Access a server entry in the Servers pane by typing its name) closed by
- fixed: Doh! Forgot to change settings...sorry…
- 22:36 Changeset  by
minor changes to UKCR to make it less personal
- 22:14 Changeset  by
* import UKCrashReporter 0.3, with minimal modifications
* add Uli to About CoRD > Thanks
- 15:45 Ticket #147 (Latest update - 0.5.1-nightly-462 (462)) closed by
- fixed: Might be fixed in more recent nightlies. If not, hopefully UKCR will help …
- 22:21 Ticket #62 (Poor mouse performance in Win7 (& Black Box Cursor)) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r505, thanks to the combined efforts of the rdesktop team, …
- 22:12 Changeset  by
fix black box cursors for 32 bit, meaning cursors are once again working, native, and fast for all recent Windows versions
- 21:41 Changeset  by
in-progress check-in: fix black box cursors for WinXP servers (1bpp cursors). 24bpp coming shortly
- 18:26 Ticket #170 (Label cut in half on server list view) closed by
- fixed: Reproduced on 10.6.2 (can't repro on 10.5); only happens with a long …
- 18:24 Changeset  by
work around apple bug where server labels would get cut horizontally when getting squeezed by drawer resizing (#170)
- 18:07 Ticket #143 (Drawing Glitches in Snow Leopard) closed by
- duplicate: Dupe of #29. Workaround: change display gamma to 1.8. This one has been …
- 18:03 Ticket #168 (Type Select broken on CRDServerList) closed by
- fixed: fixed as of r502
- 18:02 Changeset  by
fix type select on server list
- 16:28 Changeset  by
Given that @, :, &, etc are all reserved characters in the true URL syntax and can't be escaped in the traditional command line way, using their %XX equivalents would be about the only way to successfully encode those URLs.
- 14:07 Ticket #173 (Modifier keys latched when switching applications) created by
Hijacking bug for the superseding problem, Modifier keys aren't being handled properly and can get "stuck", or registry a press when they shouldn't.
When using spaces in OS X 10.6.2 the shift key is "latched" on when coming from a different space.
Clicking shift once fixes the problem.