- 23:02 Changeset  by
rename help page 'HotKeys?' to 'Keyboard Shortcuts', to differentiate normal keyboard shortcuts from the per-server HotKeys? feature. I thought it was confusing before, and the HIG uses 'keyboard shortcuts'
- 22:45 Changeset  by
Refinements to CRDScreenResFormatter: better error message, better detection of 'Fullscreen', cleaner code
- 22:33 Changeset  by
minor refinement to 'Default' button on the Advanced pane
- 22:18 Changeset  by
Minor CSS change to General Prefs help file...
- 22:15 Changeset  by
Updated Help files to reflect latest changes.
- 22:08 Changeset  by
Added a Formatter to the Custom Resolution cell, its not the prettiest thing, somebody may have a better methodology, but it works for everything but checking where the 'x' lays inside the string. An NSScanner may be better to use here, but when i tried it got messy fast.
This will at least prevent the majority of mishaps that take place fat fingering resolutions that will cause the program to burp if somebody tries to use one.
- 21:27 Changeset  by
*Fixed Glitch when added custom resolutions...not sure if i caused it or not...
*Relocated the Defaults buttons...open to feedback but the previous box/button combo just didn't fit well in my eyes...
*Made several more layout tweaks & adjustments
- 20:02 Changeset  by
Reordered Resolutions List so they appear in proper order by default.
- 19:51 Ticket #60 (Right clicking on desktop leaves black box in 8bit mode) created by
Occurs in r366. Haven't tested older revisions yet to see if this is a regression.
If it's a regression, I'd like to fix it for 0.5. If not a regression, it'll be low-priority.
- 19:48 Changeset  by
Tweaking General Preferences layout...wasn't happy with how ugly it was after adding that last checkbox...
- 19:32 Changeset  by
Fixed the wording of the Send Command Key preference, I had my logic backwards when i set the label on the checkbox...
- 19:24 Changeset  by
add "restore default resolutions" and "restore all defaults" to advanced prefpane tab
- 19:06 Changeset  by
finish custom screen resolution feature (still need to add 'restore defaults' button)
- 18:59 0.5Changelog edited by
- 17:49 Changeset  by
change trac, forum, etc urls to use 'sourceforge.net', avoiding 301 redirect from sf.net
- 17:27 SubmittingBugReports edited by
- 17:27 SubmittingBugReports edited by
- 16:21 Ticket #57 (Report a bug link in help is broken) closed by
- 15:32 Ticket #59 (Weird Highlights) created by
Icons and words on display are showing strange highlight boxes around them. Please see attached screenshot.
- 13:25 Ticket #58 ("connecting" graphic overlay in saved server list doesn't turn off) created by
When you double click on a server to connect to it, a circular clockwise rotating graphic is overlaid on the server entry. But once you connect, that server entry gets moved up to the active server list and the graphic which appears to be index based stays, except now it's over some other server entry. This graphic overlay should be turned off before the server entry is moved to the active server list.
- 13:19 Ticket #57 (Report a bug link in help is broken) created by
The link to report a bug in the help gives an error page on sf.net
- 06:00 SubmittingBugReports edited by
- 05:25 Changeset  by
Disabled the 3rd (blank) segment of arcadiclife's segemented cell, otherwise it was clickable :) Its dead for real now.
- 05:23 Changeset  by
Fixed the keyboard loops (nextKeyViews) in each of the preference panes. Added the line into the PrefsController? to set the first responder to the view itself, otherwise the keyboard loop is completely dead after a view change.
- 05:10 Changeset  by
Updated Support Forums URL in CRDShared
- 05:09 Changeset  by
Somehow the NSRightFacingTriangle got removed in that last commit...
- 04:56 Changeset  by
change screen resolutions preference pane up a bit
- 03:48 Changeset  by
Resurrected Advanced Preference pane and added a tableview for custom resolutions. attempted to add in the bindings code for this but it kept imploding on me. Here's the interface, maybe somebody else will have better luck.
- 02:52 Changeset  by
Added GUI widget to toggle previously hidden preference for disabling Windows Key.
- 22:43 Ticket #56 (OS X 10.5.7 Hangs) created by
I'm trying out each nightly build of CoRD and am wondering if you've had any reports of system hangs due to CoRD? I'm using CoRD in conjunction with the most recent version of the Cisco VPN Client for OS X to connect to my company's VPN. If I leave CoRD open after finishing, my computer often ends up in a hung state. I'm not sure if it's CoRD or the Cisco client (or both in combination). Most recent CoRD I've used in the July 18, 2009 nightly build.
- 21:47 Ticket #55 (Defaults prefpane needs original icon) closed by
- fixed: Added an icon in r357. It's the best I could think of. If anyone has a …
- 21:44 Changeset  by
add proper icon for prefs window. Best I could think of. If you have a better idea for the icon, please send comments on Trac #55
- 20:30 Ticket #33 (Nightly / Beta Updates do not work) closed by
- fixed: Fixed for nightlies. Beta appcast will be fixed as soon as we release the …
- 20:11 Changeset  by
* remove defunct build script
* remove defunct code in CRDFullscreenWindow
- 11:11 Changeset  by
Cleaned up the command line stuff.
Getting it ready to add more commands.
- 05:14 GettingCoRDSource edited by
- 22:14 Ticket #20 (VNC Support) closed by
- 22:12 Ticket #32 (Occasional Crash on Clicking on add to add a new server) closed by
- 05:46 Changeset  by
I'm an idiot and forgot some very obvious changes...thankfully we now have Trac...
- 05:44 Changeset  by
Modified Help files to reflect the coming release. Added a page documenting hotkeys, changed bug report link to point at Trac, updated Getting Started to reflect the new supported OSes, etc.
- 04:33 Changeset  by
- 04:14 Ticket #55 (Defaults prefpane needs original icon) created by
Currently has placeholder icon (purple globe), which is misleading. An original replacement is needed.
- 23:46 Milestone CoRD 0.5 RC completed
- A Release Candidate of 0.5.
- 22:39 Changeset  by
* fix memory leak where cursors weren't deallocated when disconnecting from a server
* fix a few other very minor memory leaks
- 20:57 Ticket #54 (Massive memory leak in Unified/Windowed switch) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r350. None of those windows were being released. Oops.
- 20:56 Changeset  by
fix memory leak when switching between windowed and unified modes
- 20:18 Changeset  by
Added Help Menu items for the website, forums, wiki, and reporting bugs.
- 15:58 Ticket #54 (Massive memory leak in Unified/Windowed switch) created by
Switching from Unified to Windowed doesn't seem to do much. but if you have the 'watch' command, you can do:
watch "ps -Amro%cpu,rsz,ucomm,user | grep CoRD" on a command line and just open CoRD, connect to a session and switch between Unified and Windowed and watch the memory grow ridiculously. I'm measuring between a 3 and 4MB increase everytime you switch back from Windowed to Unified. Only about a 120KB increase in memory when you switch to Windowed mode, and you regain some of that after a few seconds. (somehow). Back to Unified and you'll jump another 4MB. In about 8 seconds i can have CoRD eating up over 100MB of physical memory. I'm kind of disappointed that it eats 20MB just starting up, but its far from the worst Cocoa app i use on a daily basis.
- 14:51 0.5Changelog edited by
- 14:51 0.5Changelog created by
- 14:49 SubmittingBugReports edited by
- 14:48 SubmittingBugReports edited by
- 14:41 WikiStart edited by
- 14:40 GettingCoRDSource edited by
- 14:39 GettingCoRDSource created by
- 13:56 DownloadNightlyReleases created by
- 13:52 DownloadBetaReleases created by
- 13:48 DownloadStableReleases created by
- 13:46 WikiStart edited by
- 03:55 Ticket #53 (add feature to clear quick connect history) closed by
- fixed: Added in r348, under the Servers menu. Had a difficult time figuring out …
- 03:55 Changeset  by
* add "Clear Quick Connect" menu item
* improve reliability of "Reveal server in finder" command
- 00:05 Ticket #53 (add feature to clear quick connect history) created by
I would be nice to be able to clear the quick connect history for people that often fat finger hostnames or need clear old hostnames from the list. Could a button in the application preferences be added to do this please?
- 17:29 Ticket #52 (Disk forwarding gives bad sizes when CoRD run in 64bit) created by
When viewing the forwarded disks - the sizes are grossly misreported and I noticed the icons don't display either. When attempting to copy from the forwarded disks on my Mac, I receive the error:
Cannot copy <filename>: The parameter is incorrect.
Occurs with the Beta 2 and nightly builds.
- 15:56 Changeset  by
remove sparkle fr_CA.lproj: not needed, was messing up build script
- 15:52 Changeset  by
try to fix fr_CA.lproj sparkle alias
- 00:43 Changeset  by
add dsa pubkey for signed Sparkle updates
- 22:39 Ticket #29 (Gamma 2.2 display problems) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r344. Thanks for the reminder.
- 22:38 Changeset  by
- 21:42 Changeset  by
Forgot to update the Info.plist in r342...
- 21:30 Changeset  by
Fixed a glitch in the Inspector pane, since it can be resized now. Initially the width is capped at 500, once you toggle the performance disclosure that value got changed to FLT_MAX (where it remained since nothing resets it at that point). Set a const. in CRDShared and set it to that instead, now our max width stays 500, whether you have toggled the performance disclosure or not.
- 20:08 Ticket #10 (Allow setting default connection settings) closed by
- fixed: Finished in r341. Applies to QC, rdp://, command line, as well as new …
- 20:08 Changeset  by
* implement "base connection settings", to finish ticket #10
* Change preferences window to use same resize/show content behavior as Safari, Finder (resize window first, then show content)
* Change preferences window to use IB toolbar, instead of code-based toolbar
* Change default resolution from 1024x768 to 1024x640; this is now controlled by constants in CRDShared, not hard coded values
- 22:08 Changeset  by
* code cleanup in PreferencesController?
* change Preferences window not to use CoreAnimation?: disabling it doesn't seem to make a difference in the anmimation, and with it off, the text is rendered using subpixel antialiasing, which looks much nicer
- 03:33 Ticket #50 (Allow Custom Resolutions & Maximized Windows Mode) closed by
- duplicate: I think that custom resolutions should allow you to approximate this. …
- 03:31 Ticket #51 (Allow user to define custom screen resolutions) created by
Something simple, like an "Other..." option on 'Resolutions' pop-up button would probably suffice (after clicking it, CoRD would prompt for the resolution, in 1234x1234 form). If that's not easy, or if someone has a better idea on how to implement, please chime in.
- 22:15 Ticket #50 (Allow Custom Resolutions & Maximized Windows Mode) created by
First, Congratulation for you great piece of software.
Either i'm missing something or something's missing :-)
It would be usefull to have an option to open a remote session in a desktop size that fils the entire client (mac) screen, still leaving the Mac's menu bar, the CoRD window frame and the dock. A kind of "Maximised" screen.
The Full Screen option is still usefull at other times.
Also an option to manually define the window area, I mean other that the CoRD predefined sizes would be nice.
All of these would need to be defineable in the CoRD Global Preferences.
And for each remote host, able to select the Global Default / full screen / maximized / your presets / manual values.
Best regards from Brussels !!
- 19:56 Changeset  by
change patch introduced in r330 to make more sense
- 19:48 Ticket #31 (Servers in server drawer could use colors to indicate connection status) closed by
- fixed: Added in r337. Support for redding failed connections really isn't …
- 19:44 Changeset  by
fix bug exposed by r337
- 19:18 Changeset  by
- 17:57 Ticket #4 (Drag issue where label disappears) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r336.
- 17:56 Changeset  by
Fixes Ticket #4. We were setting the selectedRow = -1 instead of calling deselectRow at the start of the dragging event. yay for small fast changes. In the future it may be better to grab the selected row, store it and re-select that row post-drag, but that was logic I didn't want to do here, I just wanted to fix the glitch for now.
- 15:45 Ticket #37 (Keyboard Layout) closed by
- 11:13 Ticket #49 (Wrong keyboard layouts being sent) created by
I'm using Finnish/Swedish keyboard layout locally on my Mac. However when selected the "Set Remote Keyboard Layout", the remote host is using Germany/Switzerland -layout.
- 04:37 Changeset  by
Fixing a glitch in the trunk from r333, conflicting type mismatch.
- 04:10 Ticket #35 (Fullscreen - Show and Hide the Dock) closed by
- fixed: Whoops, wrong button. I thought I had closed this already. Thx Dorian.
- 04:10 Ticket #35 (Fullscreen - Show and Hide the Dock) reopened by
- 03:47 Changeset  by
* fix issue where servers with labels with filename characters in them wouldn't save properly (example: "WindowsXP/IE7"
* minor changes to inspector window geometry (allow horiz resizing)
* Remove crufty resource files
- 03:01 Ticket #42 (Hang when remote server initiates disconnect) closed by
- fixed: That attached crash dump is fixed by r330, and is unrelated to the server …
- 02:35 Ticket #6 (Duplicate Selected Server not working) closed by
- fixed: @npeelman that comment was incorrect. It should have read …
- 02:32 Changeset  by
* Change in behavior for search field: first result is now always selected; pressing enter/return on it will connect to that server. Would be nice to be able to press up/down in the search field to change server selection, but I think that would require subclassing the NSTextField
* Server filter now works with connected servers as well as saved
* Server filter now updates if you add or remove a server
* Remove cruft in CRDSession; int ==> NSInteger replacements
- 01:29 Ticket #5 (Cord SVN doesn't close connections) closed by
- fixed: Confirmed and fixed in r332. The rdp_disconnect() call was commented out, …
- 01:26 Changeset  by
- 01:19 Ticket #35 (Fullscreen - Show and Hide the Dock) closed by
- fixed: npeelman added this in r328. Thanks for the feature request.
- 01:15 Ticket #1 (Cursor doesn't align in windowed mode) closed by
- pending: I can't duplicate this either, against Win7.
- 01:09 Changeset  by
* Commit patch to correctly send unicode strings on the wire (Trac #47 -- thanks monaka!)
* Change -[CRDServerList rightMouseDown:] to perform own contextual menu pop-up, avoiding contextual menu popup for labels.
* Change -[CRDServerList selectRow:] to use NSMutableIndexSet for private ivar _selectedRows, like the 10.5 NSTableView.h calls for
- 00:25 Ticket #46 (Constant crashing) closed by
- fixed: I have added a fix in r330 which should fix this crash (will be included …
- 23:17 Changeset  by
* fix occasional crash in -saveSelectedServer:? (SCR 2009-07-09 08:32)
* minor change to -[CRDSession disconnect:] to try to get it to disconnect more reliably without hanging
* Fix occasional concurrency race-condition crash in CRDSessionView, related to the mouse event throttling algorithm (hopefully)
* Remove scripting dictionary: we don't currently support AS. (if anyone has committed AppleScript? code that I don't know about, please feel free to add this file back in, and let me know afterwards)
* int ==> NSInteger in CRDServerList
- 22:54 Ticket #48 (CoRD may crash when server orders a screen size change) created by
Haven't verified myself on 0.5-svn, but seems unlikely this was fixed. Not sure if it's reproducible.
Version: 0.5.0-svn (213)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd 
Thread 5 Crashed:
0 libGL.dylib 0x92daa073 glMatrixMode + 19
1 net.sf.cord 0x00027c3c -[CRDSessionView reshape] + 270
2 com.apple.AppKit? 0x96131939 -[NSOpenGLView _invalidateGStatesForTree] + 168
3 com.apple.AppKit? 0x95dcc947 -[NSView _invalidateFocus] + 35
4 com.apple.AppKit? 0x963fa175 -[NSView setBounds:] + 268
5 net.sf.cord 0x00028e54 -[CRDSessionView setScreenSize:] + 110
6 net.sf.cord 0x0002b100 ui_resize_window + 73
7 net.sf.cord 0x0001ac31 rdp_process_server_caps + 335
8 net.sf.cord 0x0001bdca process_demand_active + 73
9 net.sf.cord 0x00023b54 -[CRDSession stream:handleEvent:] + 91
10 com.apple.Foundation 0x93f96475 _inputStreamCallbackFunc + 85
11 com.apple.CoreFoundation? 0x96b4a549 _CFStreamSignalEventSynch + 137
12 com.apple.CoreFoundation? 0x96b4c117 CFReadStreamSignalEvent + 39
13 com.apple.CFNetwork 0x95d6902f SocketStream::socketCallback(CFSocket*, unsigned long, CFData const*, void const*) + 1039
14 com.apple.CFNetwork 0x95d69153 SocketStream::_SocketCallBack_stream(CFSocket*, unsigned long, CFData const*, void const*, void*) + 83
15 com.apple.CoreFoundation? 0x96b418c0 CFSocketDoCallback + 640
16 com.apple.CoreFoundation? 0x96b42f05 CFSocketPerformV0 + 133
17 com.apple.CoreFoundation? 0x96b38595 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 3141
18 com.apple.CoreFoundation? 0x96b38c78 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 88
19 com.apple.Foundation 0x93e4a3e5 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 213
20 net.sf.cord 0x00024549 -[CRDSession runConnectionRunLoop] + 192
21 net.sf.cord 0x00008138 -[AppController?(Private) connectAsync:] + 395
22 com.apple.Foundation 0x93e15e0d -[NSThread main] + 45
23 com.apple.Foundation 0x93e159b4 NSThreadmain + 308
24 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9085a155 _pthread_start + 321
25 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9085a012 thread_start + 34
- 08:25 Ticket #47 (Multi-byte file name support.) created by
There is no UTF-8 to UTF-16LE conversion in rdp_out_unistr() / rdp_in_unistr().
The patch attached is just a hack that enables to show multi-byte filenames in host disk correctly.
In addition, we have to resolve NFC/NFD issue (known as UTF-8-MAC problem) also. I think we should use libiconv to resolve all issues of multi-byte filename/clipboard text support.
- 14:49 Ticket #46 (Constant crashing) created by
There is no pattern as to when it crashes. At times it crashes repeatedly within seconds of opening a connection, and then suddenly it works fine for a while, other times I can have a connection for hours (but never multiple connections) and then a crash. I do have notices that specially when I have more then one connection open it's a definite.
I'm running 10.5.7, and download he nightly build with the hope it won't crash I am attaching the latest reports.
Thanks and keep-up the good work.
- 11:02 Ticket #45 (copy/paste from Windows Server 2008 Enterprise x64 to Mac X Leopard ...) created by
I am not able to copy text from Notepad on Windows Server 2008 Enterprise 64 Bit to my Mac OS X Leopard TextEdit?