Contextor is a light-weight simple-to-use Java based library to help developers and researchers working with the general concept of a resource; as examples, resources can be text resources, web resources, images and videos. Contextor tries to create a simple platform on which different interpretations of a resource could be easily plugged and then served upon common services that are defined and provided for different resource types. The services include algorithms, processes and manipulations that seem to highly similar in different contexts.
- Quick Start: some crash-course documents to start using Contextor
- How-To's: a set of scenario-based how-to's for Contextor usages
- Reference Guide?: reference documentation of Contextor
- Contextor API Docs
- Contextor at Sourceforge.net
- Download Contextor
- Contextor Support at Google Groups
- Contextor Source: View or Checkout
- Would like to contribute to or develop Contextor?
Deep thanks to:
- Sadegh Ali Akbari, Ph.D. Student, Computer Engineering Department, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- Hossein Rahmani, Ph.D. Student, LIACS, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Ehsan Khakbaz Heshmati, Graphics Designer and IT Specialist, IRNUX, Dubai, UAE