There are several ways to get help and support and also to stay in contact with the latest project news and changes:
- On this page you can find: information on our forums and IRC channel, how to submit a bug/ticket, a series of How To Guides maintained by users and developers and ways to stay up to date using our RSS Feeds
- Elsewhere on this site you can find: how to contribute as a developer,
- Open Discussion - general discussions
- Development - focused on development, tools, libraries and implementation details
To receive emails when there are new posts in forums, see:
Members of our development team can often be found on our IRC channel, willing to share their expertise and support.
- network: FreeNode
- server: irc.freenode.net
- channel: #changingsong
How To Guides
- How to ...
RSS feeds enable you to receive up-to-the-minute chunks of news and updates from the project. You can add following links to you favourite RSS reader or if you web browser supports RSS you can just click on them
- All Changes (tickets, repository, milestones, wiki)
- Tickets Changes
- Code Repository
- Wiki Changes
Click New Ticket on the horizontal menu at the top of the page.
- New Ticket is visible only when you are logged.
- To prevent spam, anonymous posts are not allowed. You should login or register at SourceForge.
- Ticket could be in Trac terminology a task, bug or feature request.
- Before creating a new ticket, please try searching if there is already a similar ticket (bug report/feature request).
- When creating a bug report, it could help developers to include system information in that report. System information can be found in menu:
Help -> System Information