Aperture is a Java framework for extracting and querying full-text content and metadata from various information systems (e.g. file systems, web sites, mail boxes) and the file formats (e.g. documents, images) occurring in these systems.
- Overview - What is Aperture?
- GettingStarted - How to get started
- Tutorials - How to get things done
- ApertureExampleApplications - example applications showcasing the Aperture functionality
- Documentation - How to get the most from Aperture
- GettingInvolved - How to get involved in making Aperture the best RDF extraction framework there is
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- ProjectsUsingAperture - Who uses Aperture?
- Related Work - relevant projects, starting points for future work