File Download:Windows: wxFormBuilder_v3.3.03-betaLinux: wxformbuilder_3.3.03-0ubuntu1~lucid1_i386.deb wxformbuilder_3.3.03-0ubuntu1~lucid1_amd64.debNOTE:
wxAdditions plug-in supporting this release is available here: wxAdditions_Plugin_v1.13
Linux users can use packages available at wxFormBuilder PPA.
It has been built using TDM MinGW GCC v4.4.1 Unofficial Installer so if you build your own plug-ins use that compiler. Also it is built against wxWidgets version 2.8.12. Enjoy.ChangeLog:
04/06/2012 Version 3.03.03 (Beta)
* ID: 3510480 - Subclass not displayed after reloading a project in 3.3.2.
* ID: 3506972 - Generating Python code.
* ID: 3148236 - Configure wxAuiManager + AUI-related properties aren't shown for widgets/forms where it has no sense.
* Fixed code generation for wxToolBar/wxAuiToolBar if parent form is managed by AUI.
* wxAdditions widgets (such are wxPropertyGrid, wxScintilla, etc.) can be placed directly to the AUI-managed frame as well.
* Offers validators just for those controls where it has a sense.
* Improved highlighting of widgets if AUI is used.
* AUI notebook is used instead of FlatNotebook if wxFB built with wxWidgets 2.9.x and later.
* Fixed various bugs if wxFB built with wxWidgets 2.9.x and later.
* Fixed Python code generation for tool placed inside stand-alone toolbar.