With MindSqualls you can control your NXT robot directly from your PC. You write your program in C# or VB.Net or any other .Net language you like. You can command motors to run and you can have sensor values returned to you program.
Controlling you NXT this way does not give you the same control as running a program directly on the NXT, but there are plenty of other advantages and the power of being able to remote control your robot is well worth it.
- Full support for NXT 1.0 and NXT 2.0.
- NXT 1.0 Touch and Light sensors, the NXT Ultrasonic sensor and the NXT 2.0 Color sensor.
- HiTechnic Compass sensor, Color sensor and the Acceleration / Tilt sensor.
- Connect to your NXT via Bluetooth or USB.
- Low-level usage: Implements all commands from appendix 1 and 2 of the BDK.
- High-level usage: Work with classes like the NxtBrick, NxtMotor, Nxt2ColorSensor, HiTechnicColorSensor etc.
- Programmed in C#.
- Can be used from any .net language.
- Can be used with the compact framework e.g. run from a Windows Phone.
- Extensive documentation.
You can find it here: