Multi-platform tools and information for programming and controlling LEGO MINDSTORMS programmable bricks, such as the NXT, via USB and Bluetooth.

Project Activity

See All Activity >

Categories

Robotics

License

Other License, Public Domain, Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1)

Follow mindboards

mindboards Web Site

Other Useful Business Software
All-in-One Payroll and HR Platform Icon
All-in-One Payroll and HR Platform

For small and mid-sized businesses that need a comprehensive payroll and HR solution with personalized support

We design our technology to make workforce management easier. APS offers core HR, payroll, benefits administration, attendance, recruiting, employee onboarding, and more.
Rate This Project
Login To Rate This Project

User Ratings

★★★★★
★★★★
★★★
★★
ease 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 3 / 5
features 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 3 / 5
design 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 4 / 5
support 1 of 5 2 of 5 3 of 5 4 of 5 5 of 5 2 / 5

User Reviews

• Think the forums have been abandoned. Only way to get old posts is to put the blog url into the WaybackMachine. Not all posts are recorded though so you might have to look at several dates to find what you are looking for.
  • I'll second that - how the heck do I find Mindboards community. I'm wanting to a ask a question about the NXT colour sensors (e.g. the one that lego made for NXT 2.0 and the two that HiTechnic makes) and so I went to the NXT step forums only to find that they don't exist as anything other than archive now and they recommended a move to mindboards, which I duly did (with an old sourceforge login that I'd forgotten I had) and thus to hear where I can see an old RIC font download I'd also forgotten I'd accessed and... no forum.
  • It was fantastic, but where has the messageboard gone? Edit 18 Nov 2014. The forums have been brought back to life. Can't post URLs in reviews unfortunately but if you visit botbench dot com, and go to the ramblings you'll be able to find the link.
  • Go MindBoards!
  • great Mindstorms forums
Read more reviews >

Additional Project Details

Operating Systems

Android, Apple iPhone

Intended Audience

Education, End Users/Desktop, Engineering

User Interface

Win32 (MS Windows), Carbon (Mac OS X)

Programming Language

C++, C, Free Pascal