MusE 2.1rc2 Dec 10, 2012
As so often happens around here, features creep in
Tim has been hard at work adding native VST support and it went
a bit faster than anticipated so why not include it?
Also, there's been some bugfixes see the changelog for more information.http://lmuse.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc ... ision=1652
Find the download at the usual place:https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmuse/files/
The MusE Team
MusE 2.1rc1 Nov 18, 2012
This is the first (and hopefully) only release candidate for MusE 2.1. This is a feature release
with a bunch of bugs fixed for good measure. Improvements are for instance a new drum track type,
improved wave editor, improved midi import/export and improved controller editing.
Some more changes:
* New type of drum track with easier instrument handling
* Introducing: Improved Wave Editor.
* Longtime wierdness in MusE, song-type is finally removed
* Improved: Deicsonze soft synthesizer: Fixed crash, bugs, added ladspa plugins
* Added: Request from forums: Auto-start Jack upon MusE startup. Command-line disable switch -J added
* Added aftertouch controller handling
* Piano KB and drum list show coloured dots when per-pitch controllers exist or have data.
* Improved: Instrument Editor (controller tab): Redesigned. Fixed MANY bugs
* Improved: Midi controller graph 'Ctrl' popup menus now unified (cascading).
* Improved: built-in templates and removed lots of unneeded definitions
* Improved: Velocity graphs. Icon for showing per-note or all velocities
* Improved: Piano KB has current selected note (yellow). For velocity/polyaftertouch/other per-note ctrls
* Added 'speaker' icon to drum edit. And drum list and piano keyboard now obey the 'speaker' icon
* Improved: Multi-port (aka multi-channel) midi import and export
* Added Gain knob on channel strip for audio tracks
* Changed WaveTrack and AudioInput to create mono tracks instead of stereo
* Added handling of missing soundfonts in fluidsynth load so a dialog asking for replacement soundfont pops up
* Added: Informative text on Undo/Redo buttons/menu text/tooltips ("Undo AddTrack" etc).
* Fixed CR:3567893 Play Event on note creation
* Bug 3555569, 3555572: New informative ERROR, WARNING and HINT messages in cmake build script.
* Bug 3555581: No synths listed in Edit menu: main.cpp: Move initMidiSynth() ahead of MusE.
* Feature request 3565102: FLAC audio file import.
* Fix for forum topic "Ordering of simultaneous events".
* Summer sleep is over! plugins can now be grouped
* Finished the Sysex Editor in the Instrument Editor.
* increased zoom range in arranger, reversed zoom in wave editor
For more information and additional changes see the changelog:http://lmuse.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc ... ision=1642
Find the download at:https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmuse/files/
The MusE Team