Maybe some of you have followed the thread in Mantis about the "insert inline image add-on" here
The wishes were to be able to :
- modify an inserted image
- support insertion of svg format images in node core and details
- see some kind of preview of the image
- collapse all the kind of images insertion in one unique dialog box
What I reveal here is an in progress work that supports :
- the modification of an existing image (size or link)
- the displaying of a preview pane when inserting an image (working with windows 7 now)
The final purpose is to propose a functionnal prototype of what could become an endemic feature of freeplane.
The script can be downloaded here: insertInlineImage.groovy
To install it, open Tools>User directory and copy the inserInlineImage.groovy file in the script folder.
Restart freeplane and you can run the script on the current node by Tools>Script>Insert Inline Image>Execute...
Please test it and report any bug you could find.