- what are the current development goals (of the active developers)
- release early, release often - don't wait for the 'perfect' release
It also needs a website.
- currently extremetuxracer.com is some random web hosting page
- even if it is just the sourceforge project page or the wiki or even the forum, it would be better
Are we going to create stable branch for the release any time soon? Any dates for branching or release planned yet?
I'll tag beta2 tonight (with no-whitespace tag like R0.6-beta2 (R for Release)) and build source packages
2. You'll build windows binaries, from source packages, not svn (so the source packages get tested too), and do some basic testing with them
4. If there's nothing we want to immediately (before branching) fix, I'll branch S0.6 (Stable) during the weekend
In trunk I'll move source files to their own subdirectory. I'll fix autotools side, but paths in windows build files are left to you. We need to freeze trunk while I do this as any commit to wrong path certainly conflicts. That's probably something I'll do Saturday-Sunday night, but I'll post confirmation here about an hour before.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests