I was running the latest ASSP 2.1.1 (11364) on Windows 2003 x64 bit with ActivePerl 5.10.1 Build 1008 (32-bit) + Clamav.
Every time I make changes to the ASSP configuration via the web interface it resets my configuration back to the assp.default file I have tried multiple versions of ActivePerl & strawberry to see if that an issue & made sure that I had the correct modules installed.
I tested earlier versions & found that ASSP 2.1.1 (11345) does not contain this issue.
I thought it maybe that the configuration formatting has changed but it looks fine but I even used the default configuration file from 11364 & copied/pasted some of my basic entries in without success.
Please let me know how to fix this issue I am currently staying on 11345 until this issue has been fixed.