Welcome to the ZBar Wiki! This wiki is a place for users to collaborate with each other and with the developers. Please edit, add or comment on the content (yes, this means you). Note that some operations may require a (free) SourceForge.net login.
What is ZBar?
ZBar is a bar code scanning and decoding library. Visit the Web Page for official background.
Poll: How do you use ZBar? -- survey of bar code scanning applications
- ZBar Article at Viva o Linux (in Portuguese, old "Zebra" project name) (English translation by Google)
- HOWTO: Compile with Cygwin in Windows
- HOWTO: Compile with MinGW in Windows
- HOWTO: Build a Windows import library
- HOWTO: Scan images using the API
- HOWTO: Scan video using the Processor
- HOWTO: Add a barcode reader to an iPhone app