XOOPS Cube Project Documents
Learning about XOOPS Cube
How to join us
- Project Direction
- How to monitor the project
- The Bug Tracker
- The Patch Tracker
- The CVS convention
- Rules about Editing this Document
- Help Requested
(This document tree is made by referring blender.org document tree)
- Get Involved - Get_Involved Information on how to get involved in the development and maintenance of XOOPS Cube.
- Archtecture - Pages about XOOPS Cube design ideas.
- Guides & Standards - Documents on XOOPS Cube source code, how to write patches or code new features.
All content here is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 unless noted otherwise.
XOOPS Cube API Documents
Legacy API Documents
About XOOPSCube Legacy
These pages below this line are imported from xoopscube.org/wiki at Dec 8.2007 The purpose is to concentrate developmental document into this wiki in sf.net. So user-side documents in xoopscube.org/wiki are not imported, only linked.
- document about if using RC or Beta version, how to upgrade at xoopscube.org/wiki
- Upgrade from XCL2.1.* to XCL2.2
Module development programming guide
- >> By this document, you can learn the base part of how to develop blocks in your modules.
- >> Preload mechanism is realized by the Action Filter feature of Cube layer. Overview of the action filter feature provided by XOOPS Cube.
- XOOPS Cube Legacy has two kinds of user information. One of them is XoopsUser?? for the comapatibility. Another one is the principal object of XOOPS Cube layer.
- Cubson C# module generator(Japanese).
- Tubson Duplicable version of Cubson.
- TubsonP PHP version of Tubson(English).
- Themaker Theme Generator.
in XOOPSCubeLegacy, "changing operation from the origin, without adding a hand to the existing file" is possible. The following is shown as the sample. This utilizes the function of Preload and Delegate.
- A user group is made to increase the field. (ja)
- How to issue a block is made to transfer to another logic.(ja)