POST images capture
Capture an image from one running diskful Linux node, prepares the rootimg directory, kernel and initial rmadisks for the liteimg/packimage command to generate the statelite/stateless rootimg.
- nodename : specify the image source.
- profile = profilename : Assign profile as the profile of the image to be created.
- osimage = imgname : Assign the predefined osimage object. The attributes of osimage will be used to capture and prepare the root image.
- bootinterface = interface name : The network interface the diskless node will boot over.
- netdriver = driver name : The driver modules needed for the network interface, which is used by the generage image API to generate initial ramdisks.
For more details, refer the man page of imgcapture.
["nodename=node1", "profile=hpc", "bootinterface=eth0", "netdriver=e1000e"]
Capture and prepare the root image: its profile is hpc, and the network interface the diskless node will boot over is eth0, the driver modules for this network interface is e1000e.