UNICORE Users Documentation
Here you can find a UNICORE Users' Security Guide. It describes many simple and more advanced security related issues: client configuration, common problems and some more rarely used features. It is availbale in four versions:
- UNICORESecurityGuide-UCC.pdf is targeted at UNICORE Command Line Client users.
- UNICORESecurityGuide-RCP.pdf is designed for UNICORE Rich Client users.
- UNICORESecurityGuide-GPE.pdf is tailored for UNICORE GPE Application Client users.
- UNICORESecurityGuide.pdf is a full version which contains information about all clients (so it includes all the content of the above documents).
- Some short instructions for console for handling keystores
- Collection of common Ucc connect issues
- Special issues when running UNICORE on windows
UNICORE Applications are application specific Plugins for the UNICORE Rich Client (URC) that provide application specific input panels. They can also be used in Workflows, such that each node in a workflow provides an application specific GUI. There are several ways to install Applications in the URC. Applications were formerly known as GridBeans.
The following is a list of applications that have been enabled for use with UNICORE. Most often, this means that a UNICORE Application is available. We will document the installation and usage of these Applications here. Each entry leads to a page dedicated to the particular Application documentation. The documentation also includes server side configuration.
As of October 2012, this page is work in progress. Wherever page links lead to non-existing pages, information will be added soon.