A modern, feature-rich, cross-platform firmware development environment for the UEFI and PI specifications. Click for a list of EDK II Documents and Specifications
- UDK2010 is a stable release of portions of our EDK II project.
- edk2-buildtools is the primary set of tools for processing EDK II content.
- OVMF is a project to enable UEFI support for Virtual Machines.
- UEFI Shell is a project to create a UEFI 2.0 Shell implementation.
- EDKII_EADK EDK II Application Development Kit (EADK) to include Standard C Libraries in UEFI Shell Applications (EFI_Toolkit replacement)
- UEFI Driver Developer Resources with EDK II Support UEFI driver development by independent hardware vendors (IHV), including the UEFI Driver Wizard and UEFI Driver Writers Guide (DWG).
- Beagle Board is a low cost highly capable single board computer.
- edk2-fat-driver is a driver for the FAT12/16/32 filesystems.
- gcc-shell is a port of the older EFI shell to add GCC build support and ARM processor support.
- EDKII Packages - List of EDK II based packages
- GSOC2011 is our Google Summer of Code 2011 project
- EDK2Share A sharing location
- Some open Tasks suggested by our EDK II community
- EDK II Security Package and other news on Security SecurityPkg
- EDK Releases the open-source component of Intel's implementation of the EFI Specification
- edk-fat-driver a project for the FAT32 File System Driver
- network-io SNP NT32 Network I/O
- edk-apps EDK applications
- EDK Network UNDI Driver -Download The latest Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network UEFI/ EDK Driver
- EDK Client Patch 9 -Download Latest EDK Client Patch 9 -20130117 Ref 518096
EFI Shell Project
Please Note: this is the older EFI shell; Pre-ShellPkg
- PI SCT Platform Initializiation Self-certification test projtect (Separate SF Project pi-sct)
- framework-sct EFI device driver loader, application launcher, OS booter
- edkcontrib Contributions to the EDK for expanded functionality
- Tiancocore the site this site.
- efi-sct UEFI SCT has been moved to the UEFI Forum at http://www.uefi.org members page.
Older, unmaintained projects
- EFI Toolkit is a set of tools that support rapid porting and development of EFI applications, and promote a uniform pre-boot environment on 32 and 64 bit based platforms.