Administration of TianoCore sub-projects
Revision as of 16:38, 31 August 2011 by Jcarsey
Notes for TianoCore sub-projects
- Enable the minimal set of 'features' on sourceforge based TianoCore sub-projects. The more features that are enabled, the more cluttered/confusing the 'Develop' page is for for contributors.
- Most sub-projects probably do not require separate mailing lists. Most likely the edk or edk2 mailing lists will be sufficient for the discussion of the sub-project.
- Probably the most critical mail lists would be:
- devel: For general developer discussions
- commits: For source code commits.
- Set-up: Neet to document
- : We should not enable the 'forum' feature of sourceforge. The mail lists feature seems to better match our project communication method on collabnet.