If you are looking for help with your Thinstation deployment, we suggest that first you:
- read the FAQ
- look at the FAQ + (more Q&A)
- try to find out what is wrong Debugging
- explore the Community Portal
- search through the thinstation-general mailing list archive
If you can't find what you are looking for, please join the thinstation-general list and ask your questions there.
When asking questions on the thinstation-general mailing list. In the email, please specify:
- Which version of Thinstation you are using. If it is a beta version, please use the thinstation-developer mailing list.
- Which boot method you are using (e.g. etherboot, pxe, cdrom, etc.).
- Thin client specs (e.g. ram, video card, NIC, etc.).
- Which software you are using on the server for dhcp/tftp.
- Include the relevant details from your build.conf file.
- Include the relevant details from your thinstation.conf.network or other thinstation.conf files.
If you are looking for help on how to use this wiki, here is the Mediawiki user manual.