Icon Themes Changelog
- Added the new theme Oxygen, created by Dariusz Jakoniuk <email@example.com>, based on Oxygen-Refit but using some of the original Oxygen icons. The license of the Oxygen icons (according to http://www.oxygen-icons.org/?page_id=4) is dual: Creative Common Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License or the GNU Library General Public License.
- Added the theme Oxygen-Air.
- Deleted the theme Play. It was just an example.
- Fixed Gartoon/rewind1m.png. The background was white instead of transparent. Fixes bug #2002560.
- Revision 1821 of smplayer adds a new icon for Play/Pause (play_pause.png). That breaks all icon themes (the new icon appears in all themes). As a quick fix, I've just created a play_pause.png in all themes, which is just a copy of play.png.
- Added the theme 'Gnome' by <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Icons taken from The GNOME Project. License: GNU General Public License and GNU Lesser General Public License.
- Modified and added some icons to the Nuvola theme.
- Added the license texts for GPL, LGPL, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 and Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
- Temporary removed blackPanther-MacLike because it doesn't include copyright info.
- Modified some icons in the Nuvola theme.
- Fixed some filenames in the Nuvola theme.
- Updated the Breathless theme.
- New version of the Breathless theme with smaller icons (32x32 instead of 128x128).
- Added the Breathless theme, by Kud Gray.
- Added the Nuvola theme, created by Nardog.
- Added the Noia theme, created by Vitaliy Motsyo.
- New theme: Oxygen-Refit.
- Updated Play/styles.qss for Qt 4.
- Added the Gartoon theme created by Kud Gray, based on the Gartoon Icons for Gnome.
- Added the create_deb.sh script.
- Added the Tango theme by Yurkovsky Andrey <email@example.com>
- Removed the Oxygen theme as I don't know the license of the icons.
- Renamed the debian directory to debian-rvm, so it doesn't conflict withthe one made by package maintainers. So if want to create a deb package with dpkg-buidpackage, rename it back to debian (or create a symlink).
- Added a dependency on smplayer in the control file.
- Use DESTDIR in Makefile.
- Added the debian subdirectory.
© 2013 SourceForge. All Rights Reserved.
SourceForge is a Dice Holdings, Inc. company