Latest version: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sharelin/files/sharelin/ 0.2.6]
Sharelin is an open source terminal leaf-mode G2-client for Unix/Linux OS. It allows you to download and share files in the G2 network.
- Download and upload files in G2 network
- Search files by hashes, descriptive names with filtering by size and type criteria
- Auto hub discovery using web caches
- Data verification using SHA1, ED2K, MD5, TTR and Tiger Tree hashes
- Web user interface (WebUI) and telnet user interface
- Command line configuration tool
- Built-in recent version watching
Latest version: 0.2.6 (11.12.2011)
- Some compile problems fixed
- Fixed file opening mode which caused crash on start.
- Fixed "item is already shared" crash after scanning shared folders.