This is the main page of the SCST wiki. This wiki exists to allow SCST users to augment the official SCST documentation. Please consult the documentation available at the SCST web page before adding or editing any information in this wiki.
For SCST users
Installing and Configuring SCST
- iSCSI-SCST: see also the iSCSI-SCST HOWTO.
- ib_srpt: see also the ib_srpt README.
- qla2x00t: see also the qla2x00t README.
- scst_local: see also the scst_local README.
Searching in the scst-devel mailing list archives
Many questions about SCST have already been answered on the scst-devel mailing list. While it is unfortunate that the archives of this mailing list are not indexed by Google, searching the archives of the scst-devel mailing list is possible via SourceForge: Search through SCST mailing list archive.
Notes about particular initiators
Notes about storage scenario's
For SCST developers
Notes about device handler development
Notes about target driver development
Editing This Wiki
Editing information on this wiki is possible as follows:
- If you do not yet have a SourceForge account, create one via https://sourceforge.net/user/registration.
- Return to this wiki.
- If you are not yet logged in to SourceForge, click on "log in".
- Check that your name has been added automatically to https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/scst/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers.
- Send an e-mail with the request to be granted edit rights to bvanassche at acm dot org.