(Difference between revisions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* '''04-12-2012:''' Sconcho 0.1 has been released
* '''04-12-2012:''' Sconcho 0.1 has been released
Current revision as of 04:12, 18 April 2012
- 04-17-2012: Sconcho 0.1.1 bugfix release
* Fixed broken deletion of columns * Improved handling of copy/pasting with selections * Added margin around chart on canvas for better visbility * Added Ctrl-X hotkey to deselect all
- 04-12-2012: Sconcho 0.1 has been released
* Many bugfixes and updates to manual * Added some new symbols nancycat@ravelry for them * Improved canvas sizing * Improved Copy and Paste (arbitrary selections can now be copied/pasted. * Added ability to import/export custom as zip files
- 02-29-2012: Released the third release candidate
* Bugfix in export bitmap dialog (fileselector did not properly update file path) * Bugfix in hiding row/column labels (these would reappear under certain circumstances. * Bugfix in update checker * Changed some of the icons back to their previous versions (upon popular request ;).
- 02-25-2012: Released the second release candidate
* Improved user interface. * Fixed small bug in IO routine triggered when reading invalid spf files. * Disable right mouse click with Shift/Control held. Otherwise, this may interfere with the rubberband action. Thanks to nancycat@ravelry for pointing this out.
- 02-20-2012: Released the first release candidate
* Added ability to add text labels. * Improved export bitmap dialog * Added basic logging framework to help debugging of user errors * Improved custom symbols functionality. Added symbols are now available immediately without the need to close and re-open sconcho. * Added new symbols * Many bug fixes, useability improvements and code refactoring.
- 01-02-2012: Released the eighth beta version
* This is mainly a bugfix release which addresses problems in the code for inserting/deleting rows/columns
- 01-01-2012: Released the seventh beta version
* Properly implemented recently used file capability * Fixed and improved routines for shifting legends when inserting/deleting rows/columns * Generalize selection of whole rows/columns. These can now be selected by clicking anywhere on the left/right/top/bottom edge. * Completely reworked inserting/deleting of rows/columns. These are now inserted/deleted by selecting the appropriate rows/columns within the pattern and then invoking the row-column menu via right mouse clicking outside the pattern. * Make sure colors in color widget update right away when loading spf files * Improved the ability to label columns and rows in the preferences dialog. * Added ability to add row repeats (see manual) * Added ability to add legends for pattern repeats. * Improved speed of inserting/deleting rows/columns. This should help especially for large charts. * Many bugfixes
- 11-03-2011: Released the sixth beta version
* Added print preview dialog * Fixed rendering issues on Qt-4.7.2 and older * Added ability to snap pattern repeats to grid (controllable via on/off switch in preferences) * Fixed bug in "Apply Color To Selection Option". Thanks to fingertips@ravelry. * Added recently used files menu * Many bugfixes
- 10/14/2011: Released the fifth beta version
* Fixed printing issues on Windows * Fixed persistent selected legend labels issue on Windows
- 10/12/2011: Released the fourth beta version
* Added ability to place even row labels on the left or right of pattern grid. Thanks much to SoCaAnne@ravelry for suggesting this feature. * Make sure highlighted cells on top of no-stitch symbols are not shown in the final exported image if no-stitch symbols are hidden. Thanks to wickedsharp@ravelry for pointing this out. * Improved interaction with text label items. * Many bugfixes and improvements
- 09/15/2011: Released the third beta version.
* Fixed a bug that caused the custom symbol widget to not work at all. Thanks much to DeborahKnits@ravelry for pointing this out.
- 09/13/2011: Released the second beta version with lots of bug fixes.
* many bugfixes and streamlining of code * updated documentation and manual * added ability to start row labels at arbitrary count
- 06/30/2011: Released the first beta version with lots of bug fixes.
* many bugfixes and streamlining of code * added ability to control row labels * added ability to highlight rows * added widget for most recently used symbols
- 03/26/2011: Released ninth alpha version sconcho-0.1.0_a9
* many bugfixes * gui changes * IO is now multithreaded * added ability to add pattern repeats * added some initial manual tests
- 02/14/2011: Released eighth alpha version sconcho-0.1.0_a8
* Fixed nasty bug in copy/paste code which screwed up anything beyond the first copy and paste action * Many small bugfixes * Completely reworked preferences code; users can now specify defaults. * spf files now also contain the grid dimensions * added ability to hide all nostitch symbols when exporting a pattern. This allows the generation of non-rectangular patterns. * movement of label items can now be undone/redone. * exporting svg images should now work properly
- 02/02/2011: Released seventh alpha version sconcho-0.1.0_a7
* Undo/Redo Framwork: Almost complete implementation of Undo/Redo framework for actions on the canvas. * Implementation of recovery file mechanism to deal with system crashes. * Added new symbols and reorganized them. * Many bugfixes.
- 01/10/2011: Released sixths alpha version sconcho-0.1.0_a6
* many bugfixes * added ability to add custom knitting symbols * added copy & past function * dimensions of grid cells can now be changed
- 12/07/2010: Released fifth alpha version sconcho-0.1_a5
* many bugfixes * a problem with deleting/inserting rows/columns in previous versions should be resolved. * added ability to change label and legend fonts * projects can now be exported in svg format
- 11/27/2010: Released fourth alpha version sconcho-0.1_a4
* many bugfixes * replaced old and slow xml spf file format with more efficient binary version. * added "New Project" dialog with column/row number selector * added "Sconcho Manual" under help.
- 11/21/2010: Released third alpha version sconcho-0.1_a3
* several bugfixes * improved export bitmap dialog * added ability to zoom and reset view * added ability to grab color
- 11/20/2010: Released second alpha version sconcho-0.1_a2
- 11/08/2010: Released first alpha version sconcho-0.1_a1
- 11/08/2010: Started sconcho project wiki