Welcome to the Luminance HDR wiki!
Luminance HDR is an open-source application for High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging. This wiki contains the documentation for Luminance HDR, as well as information about other tools which may be useful in an HDR workflow.
Luminance HDR Manual
- Building on Windows: A guide for those that want to build Luminance HDR/Qtpfsgui from source on Windows (or just get OpenEXR compiling with MinGW)
- Building on Linux
- Troubleshooting: How to solve problems.
- To-do list: Future plans and what we are working on right now.
- Align_image_stack: one of the 2 automatic LDR alignment engines in Luminance HDR/Qtpfsgui
- Blown Highlights in Luminance HDR version 2.0.2 pre-1: A guide to Luminance HDR RAW conversion (by Ron Todd)