Pika Programming Language Wiki.
Pika is a dynamic programming language that is light-weight and fast. Here you will find tutorials and information to get started programming in Pika. All information pertains to the newest release 0.10.1, if you are running a previous version you are encouraged to upgrade.
- Visit the Pika home page: http://www.pika-lang.org/
- Start a discussion in the SourceForge hosted forums: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pika/forums
- Download the Source Code or an Installer: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pika/files/
- Read the Installation Guide
- Contribute back to the Community.
- Learn the basics
- Expressions and Operators
- Conditional Statements
- Exception Handling
- Operator Overloading
- using Statement
- Object Oriented Programming: Learn how to use Meta-Types, overload operators and more.