Since Sourceforge doesn't seem to allow anonymous editing of wiki content (anyone know how to fix this?), sign into the google group list called pangaia-love for discussion; also, check irc.freenode.net #pangaia.
Things to do:
- Dress up the Pangaia logo
- turn the large circle with the Pangaia name a translucent, circular blue and green earth. Ideally, the other circles should be warped to give the illusion of hover over its surface giving the feeling of "dreamkeepers"
- fix toolbar at left to have a Todo link
- Create an article comparing Chrematistics to economics. The latter derives from the Greek "household". In that light, we do not currently have an economic system but a chrematistical one.
- make interwiki links from p2pfoundation and vice-versa.
- mirror this site over at github
- create better separation re: "voting model" "new form of governance" "The Great Transition" (the latter was a rename/move of the 2nd-to-last)
Here are general ideas for the wiki (in no particular order:
- Find some uncategorized pages and put them in a good category.
- A well-connected wiki is a healthy wiki: Find useful ways to make wikilinks to significant lonely pages and from dead-ends.
- Query recent changes and see what's active on the wiki today and jump in!
- Review any short pages and STUBs to consider whether they could use some extra attention.
- Review wanted pages to see if they can be redirected/edited to a differently titled article of the same topic, or if not, create a good starting article yourself.
- Bump into useful information that was hard to find? Help others find it more easily by linking to it from common and popular related articles.
- Grab a random page or recently created page and check it for errors or general cleanup.
- Edit a popular page and make it really sharp. See also most linked-to pages for additional ideas for what to edit for maximum impact.
- In your preferences, click "Add pages you edit to your watchlist" in the Editing section to easily track pages you create and edit.
- And, of course, create new articles with good title names that expand the knowledge and usefulness of the wiki...
Thank you fellow citizens!
Otherwise, check Current events.
Questions about pangaia? Chat me up on jabber at <firstname.lastname@example.org> , submit tracker items (click "Visit project pangaia" at the top-left of the screen), write things on this or the discussion pages, or join the google group listed at the top. Cheers!