Firstly, it should be acknowledged that wikipedia and the wiki philosophy stand was one of the greatest achievements of Mankind. Here came a community of thousands to build something that zillions use everyday, in a completely decentralized, self-emergent sort of way. This should show us that humanity is ready to shift to a new and different level of creating value and working together.
The basic principles of open government are as listed below.
The following two principles are generally held by every group and person participating in this community.
- Government of, by, and for the people – Anyone may contribute to any collaborative governance structure.
- Openness in everything – All aspects of governance will be as open as possible, under the principle of radical transparency. All software and systems used to run administrations will be free, open source software and systems.
The following two principles are mechanisms to make collaborative governance more sustainable in the long-term.
- Without consensus, there is no law – Unless consensus can be reached on how a policy could address an issue, then there will be no policy on that issue.
- Consensus through synthesis – When opposing views are presented, preference is always given to synthesis rather than either conflict or compromise.
....ultimately, to fufilll the Law!
See also metagovernment.org.
Design for healthy cities:
- 1/2 of all aerial footage should be green spaces.
- Roof-top gardens/lawns
- General increase in well-being from nature
- more intake of carbon emissions and sequestration.
- reduction of urban blight: the general gray tendency of cities
- Remove all general traffic from most popular city street, replace with
- 2-lane bus lanes
- Bike/Walk lane
- Green strip
- builds a more social eonomy.
- builds relationship and community from shared transportation
- healthier community from exercise
- less pollution