From networkminerNetworkMiner if you have an AirPcap adapter installed.
Perform the following steps in order to perform WiFi sniffing:
1. Start the AirPcap Control Panel application (you might need to run it with Admin privileges)
2. Select the WLAN channel you would like to sniff and press "OK"
3. Start NetworkMiner (you might need to run it with Admin privileges to use the AirPcap adapters)
4. Select the adapter named "WinPcap: AirPcap ..." in the drop-down list
5. Press the "Start" button
6. Press the "Stop" button when you are finished sniffing