|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 13:59, 17 March 2010
Neophysis is a sort of Linux from scratch for the Freerunner. We re-thought the concept of “distro” aiming at boot speed and phone stability.
To achieve these purposes we started with some core points:
- the phone stack should be oFono (reliable, multi-platform, fast)
- a completely cutomized boot sequence to start in 30-50 secs maximum
- a fast and light windowmanager and related apps (launcher, panel, etc.)
- a framework to develop easily applications WM/Middleware compliants.
We use Openembedded to cross-compile our software, but a different customized system to produce official Neophysis flashable images.
You'll find the official images at:
and the Openembedded version:
Development happens on the OE image, so there is new stuff and more applications that after a testing phase are migrated to the official image.
- VirtualBox VM con SDK precaricata
- Compilare applicazioni Qt4 con OpenEmbedded
- Git: guida rapida
- linee guida vcs
- idee nomi release
Noi manipolo di fratelli: poiché chi oggi verserà il suo sangue con me sarà mio fratello Enrico V