If you are trying to get a device working with ndiswrapper, please help ndiswrapper project wiki by contributing your findings. See HowToContribute
XMedia IT-WL541 PC Card 802.11g Wireless LAN - PCMCIA
- Chipset: Texas Instruments tnet1130
- Driver: Not the driver on the CD. Rather driver is tnet1130.sys from download for Linksys. Driver from WPC54Gv5.zip driver release version 18.104.22.168. Driver for Linksys WPC54G v5. Not XMedia. But same chip. I assume.
- Link: http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?childpagename=US%2FLayout&packedargs=c%3DL_Download_C2%26cid%3D1115417109934%26sku%3D1130276681921&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper
Works only one way.
- With no driver installed: Power off. Card out.
- Power Up. Add driver, LSTINDS.INF (card not in). Close Control Panel.
- Plug in card. Power LED on card should light. Configure wireless link info. Mode: Infrastructure Channel: 6 Transfer rate: Auto Encryption: 40/64 Bit - WEP Key Format: Hex
All above using Xandros 3.0 Std with updates through 1/23/2006.
Drivers on CD from XMedia do not work.
Updated: With Xandros add ndiswrapper to /etc/modules to enable it to work on reboot