If you are trying to get a device working with ndiswrapper, please help ndiswrapper project wiki by contributing your findings. See HowToContribute
Buffalo Tech WLI2-PCI-G54
- Chipset: Broadcom BCM4306 (rev 03)
- pciid: 14e4:4320
- Driver: net2pg54
This driver can be downloaded from the Buffalo Tech site (http://www.buffalo-technology.com/support/downloads/). On the page, select WLI2-PCI-G54. Then select the windows driver, version 188.8.131.52. After downloading the driver, extract the package. You will find the desired driver under CBG54/WIN9X. Info: This installation was done on Mandriva Linux Free 2009.1 Dual.
1) As root, install ndiswrapper and wireless-tools.
-urpmi ndiswrapper -urpmi wireless-tools
2) As root, install the driver into ndiswrapper.
-ndiswrapper -i CBG54/WIN9X/net2pg54.inf
3) Some error will be reported, but do not appear to affect the card's performance. Run ndiswrapper -l and confirm that the hardware has been detected.
-ndiswrapper -l device (14E4:4320) present (alternate driver: ssb)
4) You may want to reboot your system, but the wireless card should now work.