Mylyn-Mantis Repository Connector
The Mylyn connector for MantisBT allows you to manage your bugs straight from Eclipse.
Supported features include:
- creating and updating tasks;
- synchronizing tasks;
- uploading and downloading attachments.
Installing the connector requires a Eclipse with Mylyn installed and a MantisBT set up.
The minimimum Eclipse version is the one required by Mylyn.
The connector is expected to function with the most recent version of Mylyn, available at http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/ . Although it might work with previous versions, we do not explicitly test with those versions.
The recommended version is the latest stable release, available at http://www.mantisbt.org/download.php . Although versions starting with 1.0.5 have been reported to work, we do not explicitly test those versions, and recommend the latest stable version, as the SOAP API is continually improved in terms of features, correctness and performance.
Update site installation
The recommended way of installing it using the Mylyn connector discovery, if you're running Mylyn 3.2 or later. Otherwise you can manually add the update site at http://mylyn-mantis.sourceforge.net/eclipse/update/ or download a zipped update site from the files section on the sourceforge.net page .
The connector is also available for installation from the Eclipse Marketplace.
Trying a development version
You might want to download and install a version with recent changes before it is released. To do that, please visit our Continuous Integration instance hosted by CodeBetter.com. Pick the most recent successful job and download the update site zip from the artifacts tab ( direct link).
Most recent version
- 258: Use a text field for person attributes ( rombert )
- 228: Inherit layout of query page from improved Mylyn support class ( rombert )
- 257: Use in-line completion for person fields ( rombert )
- 247: Ensure compatibility with Mylyn 3.7.0 ( rombert )
- 255: Upgrade to tycho 0.14.1 ( rombert )
- 253: Regression - Comment required for updating issues? ( rombert )
- 256: Tags not displayed for Mantis 1.2.10 ( rombert )
- 251: Unable to select project with older MantisBT installation: Operation 'mc_tag_get_all' is not defined ( rombert )
- 250: Make tracing calls non-OSGi friendly ( rombert )
- 249: First note causes the 'Time tracked' attribute to change from empty to '0:00' ( rombert )
See full Release History
There are many ways in which you can contribute to our project - whether you're a developer, designer of just a happy user. See Contributing to get started.
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.
Mylyn-Mantis is using the TeamCity hosted CI instance provided by Code Better.
The Mylyn-Mantis build artifacts are signed by a certificate provided by Certum as part of their open source offering.