Meet Magic Assistant
Magic Assistant is an application that helps "Magic: the Gathering" (MTG) players in different activities related to the game: currently contains Card Organizer and Tournament Organizer.
Card Organizer helps to organize cards and search for cards. Currently supports card browsing and filtering, organizing cards into personal library and decks (aka deck builder). For decks analysis it provides mana curve chart, type distribution chart, color chart, hand analyzer (draw). To practice sealed deck building you can create booster packs for chosen set (and use them to build a deck).
Application comes with predefined database but can be updated to latest released set (or any other set) using cards updates feature. Tool comes with embedded help browser, also Magic Assistant Documentation available online. See Features page for more details.
Tournament Organizer is designed to help with home/unofficial MTG tournaments - it provides several tournament schedulers including round-robin, swiss (standard for MTG tournaments), elimination, random and so on. Also keeps players score/rank between tournaments. This is beta version, so feedback is appreciated.
- Download and Install - currently builds are posted for Windows, Linux (GTK), Linux 64bit, MacOS. It can be built for pretty much any platform, post on forum request if you need it for something specific
- Magic Assistant User Survey 2010 Results
- FAQ - frequently asked questions
- Features - brief description of features
- Change Log - detailed list of bug fixes and features in each build
- Plans - what is planned for future releases
- Source - if you want to build from source or participate in development
- - user guide online
- If you have any questions or comments about the program post your message on
- If you find a problem Send a Bug.
- If you have a suggestion for improvements enter an enhancement request on Tracker.
Project Developed and Maintained by Alena Laskavaia, also contains contributions from Tym The Enchanter (Legality Checker), Terry Long (Rulings and Extra fields loading), Alexander Wingård (Export to Wagic).
You can help this project by:
- Testing application and submitting bugs through BugTracker
- Donate to the project
- Buy cards from affiliate MTG card seller MTG Fanatic. You will receive 10% discount if you use this link on your first purchase.
- If you are a java/eclipse programmer you can submit patches for bugs or features, see Source Code for how to get the source code.
- If you like the application please leave me a feedback using Project Review on the Summary page, if you don't like it please leave me feedback on the User Forum so I can reply and address your concerns first.