The Usage chapter contains a complete reference of all settings and options available in MGE. While this is good for reference, it can be a bit overwhelming for new users, so if you're looking for instructions on how to complete a given task, the Guides chapter may be more helpful.
- General settings, and shortcuts to change many settings with a single click.
- General graphics settings like screen size, refresh rate, anti-aliasing, buffer type.
- Lots of settings to influence the way how Morrowind renders its graphics.
- Settings that did not fit well on any other tab, including the setting that disables MWSE.
- Allows you to comfortably change several settings in the morrowind.ini file from within MGE.
- This tab controls whether and how distant land, distant statics, animated grass, and reflective water are rendered.