Quote Colorizer Macro
Quote Colorizer Macro is the ultimate solution for Outlook. It is a macro that shows quoted text from different people in different colors. It uses RTF to show the colors, but the email is still sent as plain text (or rtf, or html, depending on your choice...). Very useful to keep an overview over heavily quoted emails. Quote Colorizer Macro is for Microsoft Outlook only, free, and written in VBA.
Quote Colorizer Macro includes SoftWrap Macro which wraps your text correctly during editing.
- You need mapirtf.dll
- Installation is similar to QuoteFix Macro Installation
- You need to import all macros of http://macros4outlook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/macros4outlook/quotefixmacro/trunk/
- Then you have to set the conditional compile constant USE_COLORIZER
- Open VBA editor
- Right-click on ThisOutlookSession
- Open properties
- Insert USE_COLORIZER = -1 into the textbox for conditional compiling (if there already is some text, use a colon as a separator)
- Click on Ok