- The run-selected-file-in-src target uses $build which has not been defined at the time
- There is a relative path to classes.jar in the Java Sources Classpath. Perhaps the plugin should create a library and set it to $NXJ_HOME if this is possible.
- The compile-single target compiles everything
- If targets like "upload" are run then the value of main.class in build.xml is used. This is not very sensible as it will still be set to "org.lejos.example.HelloWorld"
- The Zip for Netbeans target is a bit confusing. Could it go under "Advanced"?
- The NXJ project appearing under Samples in the New Project dialog is confusing and wrong.
- The plugin should probably have a license
- The package name org.lejos.example is probably wrong for a template
- The project name in the build.xml file should probably be changed to the selected project name. As should the description.
- It looks like the template in the released version of the plugin incorrectly still has the program property set
- The example project has the base directory as a src folder but should not
- The IDE properties dialog creates 2 general-data sections in the project XML, both of which contain the project name. Is this a Netbeans bug?
- build.properties should probably be simpler -it is currently similar to sample.properties
- Some properties are in build.properties and some in build.xml whch seems inconsistent
- The NxjTemplate project is redundant and should probably be removed from SVN.
- ant build files to run the leJOS NXJ tools could be added
- a way to select NXJ_HOME for the newly created project might be useful
- an automatic way to upgrade a project to a new version of leJOS NXJ may be useful
© 2014 SourceForge. All Rights Reserved.
SourceForge is a Dice Holdings, Inc. company