Revision as of 11:41, 30 August 2009 by Thomas braun
("-" marks things to do, "+" done )
to be fixed for next beta/rc release:
- - make the config dialog also suitable for smaller screen sizes, reported on kile-devel
- - ui files are not recognized as out-of-date by cmake
- - The abbreviation panel is always shown, regardless of the config option. Actually I think this is better than not showing it by default. we can also think about removing the option all together.
postponed after 2.1 release:
- - prevent having two kile services registered on d-bus
- - add synctex support as soon as okular has synctex support
- - adding a file to a project, creates a yellow symbol for a with latex root doc. closing the project and reopening fixes it. The problem here is that we don't have a doc object and therefore don't return a reasonable url. See makeTheConnection in structurewidget.cpp.
- - [Kile-devel] powerdot class - document structure patch
- - PDF Wizard from Holger
- - Quickpaint from Mike
- - biblatex req line support