("-" marks things to do, "+" done )
- + fix last duplicated shortcuts, e.g. CTRL + ALT + E
- + check lst files (in data/help) if they are up to date
- + miktex compliance in documentation search
- + install latexhelp.html
- + the values in the helpconfigwidget are not stored in the kilerc
- + create ~/.lyx if it does not exist
- + cmake stuff has to be rechecked, especially the doc and translations handling might be unnecessary difficult because it was written for KDE3.
- + try to get inverse search working in okular, see https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=159074. Fixed in rr943106 and part of trunk and 4.2 brach.
- - many shortcuts are wrong. In KDE3 shortcuts could be labelled as "Alt+I,F" where you press ALT and I and then a small widgets pops up where you an decide if you want to add F, G or H. In KDE4 this is no longer possible. The most straight forward way would be to change the shortcut to ALT + I * + F, although this is much more difficult to type.
- + it is not possible to run tools in the external konsole
- - properly save shortcuts for tools and user tags
- - make tools which need a shell work again
- - add version check for okular, because forwardDVI only works for okular > 0.8.5. Enforcing this at compile time is not a good idea.
- + some operator symbols look really ugly, but I (tbraun) have no idea why. The dvi and the pngs look good.
- + pdflatex complains about unsused bb option for \includegraphics from our graphics wizard (TexLive 2007)
- - add kdesvn and sourcecode patch
- + includegraphics wizard settings not stored in KConfig, this seems to be a bigger problem all over place
- + should complain if tool is not found, e.g. rename latex to latexa and nothing happens
- + *_extensions are written to toplevel of project files instead of general
- + create new project dialog, open file dialog does not work
- - adding a file to a project, creates a yellow symbol for a with latex root doc. closing the project and reopening fixes it. The problem here is that we don't have a doc object and therefore don't return a reasonable url. See makeTheConnection in structurewidget.cpp.
postponed after 2.1 release:
- - spell checker on the fly should ignore latex commands
- - prevent having two kile services registered on d-bus
- - add synctex support as soon as okular has synctex support (planned for KDE 4.3)