KDIS Users Guide
What Is KDIS
- KDIS is an open source implementation in C++ of DIS (Distributed Interactive Simulation).
- From version 2-7-0 KDIS is licensed under the FreeBSD licence, previous versions use the LGPL license.
- As of version 2-0-0 KDIS fully supports version 5(IEEE 1278.1), version 6(IEEE 1278.1a) and version 7(IEEE 1278.1-2012) which is currently in beta.
- KDIS is continuously supported and developed and current plans are to finish implementing the new version 7 changes as well as further documentation/tutorials. I am also looking to further expand in the future with better support for logging and generating simulation statistics.
- What changes have been made to the latest version of KDIS.
- Advice on migrating to the latest version of KDIS.
Setting Up Your Project
- How to use CMake to set up KDIS projects automatically for your chosen IDE.
- How to manually set up a new project or include KDIS into an existing project.
View The Latest
- View the latest version class documentation here
- Download the latest version class documentation and old in compiled HTML Help (.chm) format here
- Getting started with KDIS. This section contains tutorials to go with the examples that come with KDIS. Read more here.
- Support can be found via e-mail or the forum
Karljj1 At Yahoo.com
- Find me on Linkedin
- Some useful links when learning about DIS and its uses.
- You can download the latest and previous versions of KDIS from here.