Revision as of 16:54, 5 June 2010 by Yccheok
The next JStock release will be 1.0.5m
- Support China Stock Market
- Please refer to Call support for China Mainland market. It seems that it is possible to support China stock market.
- We need to start to support internationalize as well once we support China Stock Market. The technical challenge here is, our auto-drop-down combo box underlying data structure (Ternary Search Tree), is not yet tested with language other than English.
- Looking for alternative server
- Page to list all stock codes no longer working. This raise us an alert, that we urgently need a secondary server. Will Google Finance able to provide us such information?
- Able to view all watchlist at one time.
- Instead of using radio button styled menu items, We may have checkbox styled menu items, to let user select/de-select their desired watchlist.
- The key difficulty here is that, if user are currently viewing 2 watchlist at the same time, once he enters the stock code through auto-drop-down combo box, the newly entered stock code should belong to which watchlist?
- If there are 2 same stock codes within different watchlist, and user trying to delete it when 2 watchlist are being viewed at the same time, the stock code should be removed from which watchlist? Or shall it be removed from both watchlist?
- The key here is, we want to give user least surprise on application behavior.
- Ability to withdraw cash from portfolio
- How to make it easy to use, by seamless integrate with deposit feature?
- Of course. As many as possibe bug fixed shall go in here.
The following trackers must be closed before release.