Jacareto is a capture & replay tool for programs written in Java. You can capture actions on applications and replay them later on (like macros). Jacareto can be used for many purposes:
- GUI tests
- Creation of animated demonstrations
- Creation of macros
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of user behavior
There are two front ends included in Jacareto:
- CleverPHL is a GUI front end for Jacareto
- Picorder is a command line front end for Jacareto
Jacareto is subject to the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Change Log
- Installation Instructions
- Getting Started
- Project Page
- Jacareto Testlabor (tasks for students; German)
Protoreto has moved to http://www.protoreto.de/.
- Add yourself to the Map of Jacareto Users
- RSS Newsfeeds
- Mailing Lists
- Discussion Forums
- Bug Reports
- Requests for Enhancement (RFE)
If you want to contact us, please use the sourceforge features (bug tracker, forums, mailing lists, RFE tracker) on the Project Page.