- Easycomm I and II protocols
- Fodtrack, a parallel port interface designed by XQ2FOD, which handles up to 2 rotators. It has been reported to work correctly with ktrack (see the applications page).
- Rotor-EZ, RotorCard, DCU-1/DCU-1X, DF9GR's ERC
- GS-232A, GS-232B, GS-232 (not A or B), and F1TE Tracker
- HD 1780 Intellirotor
- EA4TX's ARS RCI classic and SE, with or without Elevation unit
- M2/Orion RC2800
- ts7400 by LA7LKA
- NexStar Celestron
- AMSAT IF-100
If you would like to see your favorite rotator controller supported, please feel free to contact us through the Hamlib-developer mailing-list.