Reserved for the "brave", the snapshot can be unstable, but it usually works, i.e. it should compile but could contain logical errors and incomplete implementations of features (work in progress). The purpose for its daily release is testing. Please do not distribute or base a binary release from it. Also be sure to read the README.betatester file when trying the snapshot for the first time. Reports of success and errors sent to the Hamlib Developer mailing list will be greatly appreciated and encourage improved rig support. The snapshot is updated daily around 1130 hours UTC at which time the previous day's file is deleted and the new one is uploaded.
Any release of Hamlib may be downloaded through the Hamlib project files page.
- FreeBSD port page
- NetBSD package, by Berndt VK5ABN
- pre-compiled binary package for Slackware 9.0
- pre-compiled binary package for Slackware 8.1
- Debian QA page
- Fedora Package page
- Freshmeat entry
- Hamsoft entry
- Sourceforge mailing-lists of Hamlib
- Gmane entry, with stats, feeds, etc.
- The IRC channel is #hamlib on irc.ipv6.freenode.net or irc.freenode.net